Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Space Wolf Rhino WIP 2








While painting the Caestus Assault Ram, I bounced back and forth between it and the rhino painting details. At this stage the rhino is awaiting final weathering. The interior needs paint chipping, and the exterior needs to be weathered with mud rather than light colored dust. That is one of the nice things about weathering. I can simply brush off the light earth and try again. I think mud and all of the accompanying splashes will really help this paint job out.

6 comments:

  1. or go with white and it could look like salt staining from winter weather ;) looks good either way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda of like the white washed look! I'm with Zab :)

      Delete
  2. That's coming together really well, fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fantastic - beautiful work, man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If only I knew someone with Thousand Sons. ;)

      Delete