Monday, October 5, 2009

Dreadnought Sarcophagus WIP



I have an unpainted AoBR dreadnought, and all the miniatures for a grey knights army, so I thought I would see if I could convincingly convert the dread to be a grey knight hero's final resting place. I am not sure if I like the design, it seems a little long, but it does look doable. Anyone have any good links to grey knights dreads?

So far I am thinking I need to shave off most of the existing sarcophagus so I get a nice flat perpendicular surface. After that I can add the new one, and then green stuff the edges. I am not sure what to use to make all of the cables though.


The force so far.
1x Grand Master Stern
10x Terminators (1 psi cannon)
18x PA Grey Knights (3 psi cannons and 1 incinerator)
1x Inquisitor (will borrow from imperial guard army to make retinue)
1x Dread (I am think las cannon and missile launcher)
(lots of voystroyans that could be inducted IG)


1 comment:

  1. Looks good so far, it will spice up that bog standard AOBR Dred no end.

    ReplyDelete