Friday, July 24, 2009

Blood Angels AoBR Furioso Pictures

I took a break from my custom chapter a while ago to paint some blood angels. I tried some techniques I have not used before, and generally had a great time. As for basing I used green stuff sculpted bases, which were then painted up to look like cracked earth. The dread has forgeworld arms, but other than that has minimal modifications. I love the Assault on Black Reach dreadnought, and have a bunch more to convert up as I see fit.

I cut the legs from the torso and shifted the pose a bit to make it look like the interred marine is swinging his close combat arms. The tactical marines were a quick paint job in order to have at least one tactical squad in the army. I've started painting very quickly, finishing a small army in a month or so, and think I should slow down a bit.







No comments:

Post a Comment